Frequently Asked Questions
What you will certainly get is:
- At least 2 live music sets of around 50 mins each.
- A further 3rd set (depending on package) of live music.
- Background/ interval music selected from a wide range of playlists between sets. If you want to bring your own playlists we are happy to ply them through our system.
- LED lighting for the stage area and dance floor.
- State of the art P.A. system
- Full public liability insurance
- An entertainment contract for your security and peace of mind.
It would be fantastic to simply offer an instant quote however there are many variables which will effect cost and pricing. Factors such as location of venue, Size of your event (dictating the amount of P.A. equipment we need to bring), start and finish times and also set length. Please don’t be afraid to ask us for a personal quote, there’s absolutely no obligation to proceed, and you’d be surprised at just how competitive we really are.
Many clients like to bring their own playlists with them and we are more than happy to play your songs through our P.A.- just remember that granny may not be too fond of that Death Metal band you love!!:-)
The duet version of The Brotherhood can easily be set within 45 mins from arrival to the venue. (Unless your event is on the 30th floor and the lift is broken!) that said; we tend to arrive at least an hour before we are due to play.
The 5- piece party bands can be set within 90 mins, (again depending on access to room)- here we usually arrive around 2 hours before we are due to play.
The 8-piece showband usually requires a set up time of approx. 120 mins.
We are able to arrive earlier in the day if necessary for an additional fee. Please speak to Matt who would be more than happy to help with any load in queries- our aim is always to set with minimum fuss.